Content Marketing Done Right: Trends and Best Practices Report
Report id : Rx1019
Type : Free
Region : India
Release Date : 21-Nov-2019
Pages : 52
- 93% Indian marketers use content marketing as an audience engagement strategy.
- 37% consider Social Media as most effective channel by to reach the target audience.
- 80% of Video production is outsourced by Indian marketers.
- 60% of survey the participants plan to implement a content marketing strategy in 2020.
Content marketing continues to have a very impactful influence on the decision to purchase a company’s product or services. Marketers are increasingly using content marketing tactics, along with technology, to better engage with their buyers to educate, update, and guide them.
To understand the buzz around the growing popularity of Content Marketing we at Research NXT conducted in-depth market research to compile key data points to learn the current state of Content marketing in India.
Also, this study focuses on understanding the top content marketing tools in the market and where are the marketers investing for the desired revenue growth
Foreword by Research NXT Executive Summary
Key Takeaways from the Survey
Research Methodology 6
Chapter 1- Content Marketing: The Indian Scenario.
- Evolution of Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Adoption Trends
- Content Marketing Maturity in India
- Indian B2B Content Marketing Maturity Model 2020.
- Indian B2C Content Marketing Maturity Model 2020.
- Expert’s View: Content Marketing in a Leading FinTech Firm
Chapter 2- Content Marketing Technology Stack, India
Chapter 3- Benefits, Best Practices and Challenges